An experienced engineer is required at our head office location in Alfreton.
Job Type: Permanent 40 hrs p/w but some unsociable hrs and flexible working may be required
Salary Range: DOE
- Plating and welding experience in mild steel and stainless steel
- Experience of structural steel work and pipe work
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Design experience and be able to able to produce engineering drawings using Autocad
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Autocad
- Have excellent communication skills
- The ability to be positive, flexible and courteous approach.
- Clean driving licence
- Running workshop, organising workforce and controlling workflow
- Site visits, surveying existing installations and producing designs, drawings, BOM’s and parts lists for ordering parts and materials
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Purchase materials and consumables
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org